Monday, October 27, 2008

Best Medical Blog: Why This Blog?

Hi All,

I am a physician in my 30s and decided to start this blog so any physician can share his/her thoughts. This includes anyone in any phase of training to become a physician. I wish I had a blog or some resource I could go for advice or just to know what books to get for a particular subject. There are many great aspects of medicine and some not so great. Feel free to discuss anything and everything that is on your mind. I hope to continually build this blog with many useful resources and make it the best medical blog ever. Please, subscribe to my blog to the right and leave comments. Hope this blog helps even one person.

No comments:

Top Medical School Related Books

Practical Books for Residency

Top USMLE Review Books For a Discount

Site Counter